Iceland in May... looking for suggestions on tours

Hello,
We’re booking a short holiday in Reykjavik, from 18 to 21 May. Any suggestions on things to see and tours to book? We will have 2 full days and 2 half days and will probably rent a car…

Thank you,

Hello Valeria!

I would recommend our 4 day self drive tour, it would fit perfectly with your schedule,

Take a look in the link and let me know if this interests you! https://guidetoiceland.is/book-holiday-trips/4-day-self-drive-tour-golden-circle-and-vik

Best!

Hey, if you are looking to book a tour for Reykjavik, then I think www.discover.is is the best site. Because after hearing from my Friend about the criteria and service of this tour service, I have booked a ticket on this week for March 1st week and believe me if you’re looking for the cheapest booking price tour service, then this site is probably for you. You don’t have to worry about a car, they have all prepared. Hope I’ll meet you there.

Yes, there are other places to travel like Departure, Golden Circle and others. It will take 5 to 6 days to travel Iceland. You have to book cars or vans to travel there. Go to joy Iceland provides good travel service there. You can contact this company for rented car and tour guide.